Montag, 28. November 2016

Birthday Belle for Noor! Design UK

 Hello and good morning everyone!

I hope you're doing fine and have had a wonderful first advent. Soon we have December, the Christmas month. But also in December there are Birthdays. Also my mum's Birthday is in December, on the 23rd. So I used sweet Birthday Belle from Whimsy Stamps to create a Birthday card. I also used the Maja Design I wish papers for my card. So you see you can use it for other occasions too, not only Christmas. I so LOVE this paper collection. My fave so far... but hey, don't I say that with each new collection coming out? ;-)


Below you can see a close up of my coloring. I made the coloration with Distress Inks.


 Those metal leafs are so gorgeous. They were part of the October Crafteeze Collection and are now also available in the shop.


 I also so love those metal frames. You can put an image you like into them to highlight your card.


Thank you so much for your visit. Have a happy day!
Hugs, Karina

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop: 

2 Kommentare:

Donna Mosley hat gesagt…

Gorgeous card Karina, love the beautiful image & design x

Plony hat gesagt…

Gorgeous card ...I love how you colored the sweet little girl...and I love the beautiful papers you used. You created something very very beautiful.....Thanx for giving us inspiration by showing your card.
xxx Plony