Donnerstag, 28. April 2016

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2016 - April

2016TAG

After I missed the March tag I am here again with Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2016 challenge for April. I love this new technique combo and had so much fun to create this tag. Although the background didn't turn out as I wanted it to. But all in all I like the result. I am especially happy with the shopping angel doll. And I really love the mosaic effect.

Although I missed March I am planning to still create the March technique mix as I want to make all 12 tags this year. It's so challenging and so great to learn (for me) new techniques. I have to think more out of the box and not just copy what Tim Holtz shows us. It's not that easy when you're new to Mixed Media. But with each try it works better. I already look forward what he will bring for May.


 Some close ups below...



Thank you so much for your visit.
Have a happy day!
Karina

1 Kommentar:

Cordine hat gesagt…

Love it Karina!