Montag, 4. April 2016

Shall We Have Lunch? for Noor! Design UK

Hello and good morning everyone. Did you had a great weekend? It was so lovely over here with warm temperatures and lots of sun... oh how I love it! When I see this picture I look forward to picnicking outdoors soon. I used sweet 'Shall We Have Lunch' image from Little Darlings Candibean.

 
I used the gorgeous new papers from Studio Light. They are so great and have fab color combos. The one I used is from pad no. 30.The coloring is made with Copics.


Below you can see more detailed photos...




 
Thank you so much for your visit here! Have a happy week and bye for now.
Hugs, Karina
The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 Kommentar:

coops hat gesagt…

So gorgeous Karina.Adorable sweet image and i love all your pretty details :D

xx coops xx