Montag, 25. April 2016

Flower Lady for Noor! Design UK

Hello and good morning everyone! This week I had a play with one of the gorgeous Vintage images from the Craft & You 'My Wedding' collection. I also used the matching papers for my card. And as you can see image and papers are not only to use for Wedding projects. I so love those papers as they are of a fab quality and gorgeous design, and available for a really good price comparing with others. I only can recommend it to you.


The image is printed in sepia and I colored a slight color accent in pink with Copics to adapt to the pink flowers. I framed this beautiful image with the Scapiniec Floral Frame Rectangle and LOVE how it looks like.


I added the Butterfly Edge Die on three sides of my card.


And die cutted single butterflies to give it more dimension.


Thank you so much for your visit! Have a happy day!
Hugs, Karina

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

Keine Kommentare: