Montag, 28. Dezember 2015

Call me maybe for Noor! Design UK

Hello and good morning everyone,

I hope you spent some wonderful and happy Christmas days. I enjoyed some days off and am a bit sad that the most magical time of the year is past again. I am already back at work today, but some more days off ahead over New Year... yeah!!

Today I want to show you my project made with the fun Dutch Doobadoo Card Art Phone. I wanted to make kind of a drawer with it and I really am happy with how it turned out.


From the side...


And some more close ups...

 

The coloring of the image is made with Distress Inks.



Thank you for looking. I wish you a happy day now!
Hugs, Karina


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop

3 Kommentare:

angelwhispers hat gesagt…

No wonder you are pleased Karina its just wonderful loving the design with the extra drawers and the colours are just perfect for your image superb. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and are looking forward to the new year. Love Chanelle xx

Martina hat gesagt…

OMG...wie süß ist dass denn??!! Absolut supergenial =) Ich bin ganz begeisert und lass dir liebe Wünsche da! Danke auch für deine tolle Weihnachtskarte!!
Liebe Grüße
Martina

Sharon hat gesagt…

I love this Karina. The drawers and image together make a fabulous project and love the pretty embellishments.
I hope you and your family have a happy and healthy 2016.
Happy New Year.
Hugs Sharon. x