Samstag, 24. Januar 2015

With deepest Sympathy

Hello everyone, I am sure that no one of us love to make such cards. But what I am sure is, that the one who's receiving a sympathy card aprechiate to receive a selfmade card made with love. Lately I had to create such a card, for the widow of an old colleague from my partner.
 
There ar not much images and sentiments around to create sympathy cards. Whiff of Joy haves a sentiment collection very useful for that kind of cards and projects.


http://www.whiffofjoy.ch/images/product_images/popup_images/t400_beileid_eng.jpg

For my card I used the German text. But they aren't available anymore. But you still can get the English sentiments you can see above.

Have a happy weekend!
Hugs, Karina

1 Kommentar:

Sabrina aka Chaosküken hat gesagt…

Da braucht es auch wirklich nicht mehr. Eine sehr geschmackvolle Karte. Vielleicht würde ich das Motiv noch auf eines der helleren Papiere des Condolence-Blocks von Noor stempeln.
Herzlichen Dank für die Inspiration und einen schönen Sonntag.

Viele Grüße
Sabrina