Dienstag, 30. Dezember 2014

Deep Ocean Challenges - Favorite card 2014

Hello and good evening everyone! Welcome to a new challenge over at Deep Ocean Challenges. This forthnight we have a very easy theme for you and we look forward seeing many of you joining us. We want to see your favorite card 2014. Of course it have to be one you made by yourself. It's really hard to chose only one, but I go with this one you see below.


And we also have a little change; I will take over the Deep Ocean Challenge Blog and will run it from 2015. Wish me luck :-). I didn't want to see this fabulous challenge blog ending, so I will continue with it.

The next few days I will make a post with one fave card of mine for each month in 2014. So I hope to see you again here.

Have a happy day!
Hugs, Karina

1 Kommentar:

JenniferD hat gesagt…

This one is STUNNING! You have Created the most Fabulous Hair for her. You Go Girl taking over Deep Ocean such an Amazing Challenge Blog! All the Best for 2015 for you!