Montag, 11. August 2014

Summer Colors at Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge

Hello and good morning everyone. Another month is gone... time flies so fast. So we're honoured to announce you our new challenge at Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenges. For August we have the theme 'Summer Colors' for you. For me summer is colorful... and so is my card I made...


And below you can see a close up of my coloring...
 


All the items I used for my card are available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.
Bunny Zoe's Crafts

Here's a list of the used products:

C.C. Designs Olivia's Apple
Copics
Kaisercraft Kaleidoscope Paper Pad
 Whimsy Sentiments 'Hello Hall Hej'
Kaisercraft Clear Stamp Set 'Kaleidoscope'
Paper Blooms
Craft Flowers
Pearl Flourishes Off White
Flat Backed Pearls
Iridescent Pearls Angel White
Hat Pin

Have a happy day now. Thank you so much for looking.
Hugs, Karina

Keine Kommentare: