Mittwoch, 30. Juli 2014

Toilet Rolls Mini Album for Whiff of Joy

Hello and good day everyone! Today I have a special project to share with you. A project I worked on the last few weeks until it is finished now. I made a Mini Album out of Toilet Rolls. It is so fun to make. Come and acompany me through the journey through my Mini Birthday Album...











The tags inside the album are still plain. I just stamped around the edges some flourish swirls and some 'French Vintage Postmark Stamps'. I also used two of the sweet Henry Stamps inside. The first is 'Henry Hugging Heart'... one of my all time favorite, and 'Henry Celebrating Mouse'. The colorating of the images is made with 'Distress Inks'.

Hope you enjoyed looking through my album. Thank you so much for your visit here.
Have a happy day now.
Hugs, Karina

1 Kommentar:

Unknown hat gesagt…

It is a good thing that I saved a lot of toiletrolls... You brought me to a idea to make one of my own. I love your design, the papers you've used, and ofcourse the gorgeous stamps from WOJ, Henry the Mouse.. Thank you for inspiring me. Big hugs, Sylvia xxx