Freitag, 13. Juni 2014

Sailor Boy by Bildmalarna

Hello and good morning everyone. Today I am showing you a card I made with sweet Sailor Boy from Bildmalarna. He's such a cutie. I had a big pleasure to ink him up. The new papers 'An Ocean with Strawberries' are a perfect match to the new images. I used them on my card. Those gorgeous papers are available 30 x 30 cm too. I added a small fish charm onto the hidden tag.


The coloration is made with Distress Inks.


I decorated my card with some maritim items just like shells and a little bottle filled with... well, I hadn't any sand from beach at my hands, so I used some cat litter... :-)


For many inspirations visit the Bildmalarna DT blog to see lots of gorgeous projects made with those sweet stamps and papers.

Wish everyone a happy day now. Thank you for looking.
Hugs, Karina

2 Kommentare:

coops hat gesagt…

so gorgeous karina.your sailor boy is stunning and I love your fabulous details :D

xx coops xx

Cumbrianlass hat gesagt…

Hi Karina, this card is so gorgeous, the image is very cute, and I love all the embellishments giving you lots of texture.
Janet xxx