Mittwoch, 14. Mai 2014

Shabby Chic at Whiff of Joy Challenges

Hello and good morning peeps. Hope you're doing fine. Today we have a new challenge for you at Whiff of Joy Challenges. This fortnight we want to see

SHABBY CHIC

I so looooove this theme!! :o) I have a decorated cigar box for your inspiration. I got several boxes a while ago from a friend of us. He is smoking lots of cigars. He saw another box I made a while ago, and since then I get his empty boxes to have a play with. As I already have quite some boxes now we made 'Pimp a cigar box' as theme for the craft day I had with my sister and friends last saturday. And this is how it turned out...

View from the top...


Sideview...


Close up of the image, colored with Copics... I used sweet 'Close Knit Kitty' from Whiff of Joy. I surrounded the image with some 'French Vintage Postmarks'.


And some more close ups...
 


Now we look forward seeing you joining us. Have a happy day.
Hugs, Karina

1 Kommentar:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Dear Karina, I love the way this box is made... and you are a true inspiration for a lot of crafters among us. Thank you! Big hugs, Sylvia xxx