Montag, 21. April 2014

Aurora Wings Challenge - Monochromatic

Hello everyone, hope you're fine and spent some great Easter days. Mine was great too; spent some time with my family, some time for crafting, some relaxing... just as I love it. Unfortunately they are over soon and the daily routing begins again tomorrow. 

Well, today I  have some great news to share. Some may already have noticed from the badge in the sidebar of my blog. Now I want to announce it officially too; the fabulous artist Mitzi Sato-Wiuff herself asked me to be part of her design team... woohoo!!! I needed no second to think and said YES, YES, YES!!! I so love her art and her digital images are such a pleasure to work with. Thank you so much, Mitzi!!


Every month we have a new challenge for you at the Aurora Wings Challenges. Today we start with the theme MONOCHROMATIC... love it!! And below I show you my inspiration... For my card I used 'Big Eye Holiday Elf'. It's a Christmas image, but I created her more winterlike.


The coloration is made with Copics. I so loved to color her. And I added some sparkling here and there.

 
Now we look so very much forward to see you joining us. You don't have to use an Aurora Wings image to join our challenge. But of course we would love when you do :-).

With this card I want to join following challenges;
Wild Orchid Challenge - 3 different flowers
Everybody Art Challenge - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks - Shabby Chic

Have a happy day now!
Hugs, Karina

9 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Unglaubliche Voloration sieht super schön aus.
Lg Elfie

Linda W. hat gesagt…

jUST GORGEOUS - how do you shade so beautifully???

DonnaMundinger hat gesagt…

Gorgeous, Karina! Love the frosty feel of the sparkle and beautiful embellies. xxD

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff hat gesagt…

It's great to have you on my team, Karina!! Thank you for the beautiful inspiration you made for our challenge. I love your coloring of the Mistletoe Fairy here. Especially the elegant addition of sparkles, making her looks all frosty with a delicate glimmer. Beautiful!! hugs, Mitzi

Debbie Pamment hat gesagt…

Everytime I see this I am just blown away - totally GORGEOUS!
xXx

Unknown hat gesagt…

Simply amazing! I am always in awe of your coloring style. Thrilled that I am working along side with you.

Michele Roos hat gesagt…

This is just simply Stunning. Your colouring is amazing. Hugs Michele x

coops hat gesagt…

oh wow i love this karina.absolutely fantastic image and your colouring is amazing ;D

xx coops xx

annes paperfun hat gesagt…

Oh..my...
Such a lovely card!
Lovely image
Love it ♥
Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
Hugs Anne Kristine