Dienstag, 28. Januar 2014

Deep Ocean Challenge meets Sweet Pea Stamps

Hello my dear friends and visitors. Great to see you here again. Over at Deep Ocean Challenges we have a new round for you. And we have a great theme for you. At least one I just LOVE... this forthnight we want to see

FANTASY

So many possibilities with this theme, don't you? For my project I used one of the fabulous images available at Sweet Pea Stamps. I made a more clean and simple card... well, for me it is, compared with the cards I usually make with lots of embellishing. But I thought this beautiful image has to stand for its own. It is from Helena Reis and is called 'Mending a Broken Heart'. It is available as Digital Image.


I made the image quite big and paper pieced her dress. The coloration is made with Copics. I addes some Stickles to her wings and some crackled paint to the heart... to let it look like a broken heart.


Now we look forward seeing you joining us. Thank you so much for looking! Wish you a happy day.
Hugs, Karina

3 Kommentare:

Donna Mosley hat gesagt…

Beautiful card Karina, love the image & design.

Donna x

Unknown hat gesagt…

Love this paper pieced dress and how you colored her hair, looks awesome! Thank you for your inspiration!
Anna xxx

coops hat gesagt…

wow so beautiful karina.stunning image and i love her pretty paper pieced dress ;D

xx coops xx