Sonntag, 1. Dezember 2013

Whiff of Joy Digi Release Preview

Hello and good morning everyone. As promised I have to show you another preview, a card I made with one of the new and supersweet digital images available at Whiff of Joy from the 2nd December. I made a card with sweet Kitty with Licorice. The papers I used for my card is available at Whiff of Joy too.


The colouring is made with Copics. I also added a sentiment from the Shadow Texts collection. And a little snowflake charm from the Box of Charms 'Silent Night'. Around the image I stamped some 'French Vintage Postmarks'.


And... there is still time to get some % off at Whiff of Joy...

BlackFriday13

Thank yo so much for looking! Whish you now a happy 1st Advent. Check back tomorrow when we will have a Blog Hop for the new release.

Hugs, Karina

3 Kommentare:

marion hat gesagt…

Absolutely fabulous, hugs, Marion

Stacy Morgan hat gesagt…

ACk... so totally cute!

coops hat gesagt…

so gorgeous karina.adorable kitty and i love your colours ;D

xx coops xx