Dienstag, 19. November 2013

Deep Ocean Challenge and more

Hello and good evening everyone! Today we have a new challenge for you over at Deep Ocean Challenges. This time we want to see your

FAVE COLOR COMBO

For my project I used not only one of my fave color combo, but also one of my fave images by Bildmalarna 'Mushroom Hug'. The 'Have a wonderful Day banner' is from Bildmalarna too. The papers I used for my card is from Kaisercraft '75 Cents', one of my fave. In the corners I used the gorgeous Marianne D Anja's Vintage Corners.


The colouring is made with Distress Inks. And I added some Stickles onto her wings and also few other parts. Below you can see a close up of the colored image.


The little tag is made with the Magnolia DooHickey So Wrapped Lovely. And I added a sweet Mushroom Charm onto it.


All those items are available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.
Bunny Zoe's Crafts


With this card I want to join DT call at Bildmalarna! I created my card with their Sketch you can see below...

 
Wish me luck!

And I want to join the November challenge at Live & Love Crafts with a Foto Inspiration. I followed the colour scheme of the photo.

Have a wonderful day now! Thank you so much for looking.
Hugs, Karina

8 Kommentare:

angelwhispers hat gesagt…

Karina I love your colour choice just so beautiful and wow the image is just gorgeous I can see why you love it!! Chanelle xx

Unknown hat gesagt…

Fabulous card, as always. You have got such an unusual and your own style, chapeau-bas! Thank you for your inspiration!
Anna

Shazza hat gesagt…

this is beautiful x

coops hat gesagt…

so beautiful karina.adorable image and your colouring is fabulous :D

xx coops xx

Crafteezee hat gesagt…

Beautiful as always Karina, love how you seem to make it look so dreamy. Gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at LLC.
Hugs Tracy x

Unknown hat gesagt…

Hi Hun,
Hope you're feeling a bit better by now. I know it hurts, but time does heal wounds. Stunning colouring and card; I love this colour combo and the elegant die cut corners.

Thanks for joining us at LLC & Take Care!
Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

Eulanda hat gesagt…

Oh wow this is so pretty!! I love your coloring and the mushroom charm is stinkin' adorable!! Thanks so much for joining our Christmas inspiration challenge at Live and Love Crafts and hope to see you play again!
Hugs,
Eulanda
LLC Designer
PS - If you get a chance I'd love to have you come to my blog and add your link for my blog candy. There are no rules! :)
November Giveaway

Maya hat gesagt…

This is awesome!
Love the colors, details and your coloring is perfect ♥
Such a gorgeous gift this card is!
Thank you so much for applying to our DT call ♥
Hugs from Maya