Dienstag, 1. Oktober 2013

Tranquillity by Sweet Pea Stamps

Hi everyone, hope you are doing fine! Great to see you here! Today I have some inspiration for you I made with one of the fabulous images by the wonderful artist  Concetta Kilmer available at Sweet Pea Stamps. I created a card with 'Tranquillity'. Isn't she such a beauty?


I inked her up with Copics and added some sparkling to her wings and some crackled paint onto the shell and the seahorses which is better to see on the closeup below.


She is available as a DIGI. I hope I was able to give you some inspiration and wish you a wonderful day.
Hugs, Karina

2 Kommentare:

Danni hat gesagt…

Love this!! It's just so gorgeous and stunning! Fabulous job!

coops hat gesagt…

so stunning karina.gorgeous pretty colours and i love the beautiful image ;D

xx coops xx