Mittwoch, 2. Oktober 2013

Top Hat Steampunk Marci for Bunny Zoe's Crafts

Hello and good morning everyone! Great to see you here! Today I have some inspiration for you I made with Top Hat Steampunk Marci by La-La-Landcrafts.

I coloured her with Copics. The papers I used are from Kaisercraft '75 cents'. The tag I used on my card is a part of this gorgeous paper pad too. And so is the paper border.


The sentiments I stamped onto the tag come together with the image!


For embellishing I used some craft flowers and the leafs are all part of the one wooden leaf. As a contrast I also used some white lace.

All those items are available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.

Bunny Zoe's Crafts









Thank you so much for looking! Have a wonderful day now!
Hugs, Karina

3 Kommentare:

Kimberly S hat gesagt…

What a fun color combination on your Marci image, and such beautiful coloring too! :)

Unknown hat gesagt…

It is truly interesting post, but I do not see everything completely clear, especially for someone not involved in that topic. Anyway very interesting to me.

Cardsharing Server | INFORMAL SPORTS

coops hat gesagt…

love this karina.fantastic image and your design and colouring are stunning ;D

xx coops xx