Mittwoch, 12. September 2012

WoJ Challenge and Preview

Hello everyone, today we don't just have a new challenge over at Whiff of Joy Challenges. We from the DT from Whiff of Joy are happy to start showing you previews of the brand new images available from next Sunday. They are Halloween themed and just the cutest. I am sure you agree. The one I show you today is called 'Kitty on Pumpkin' and is designed from the Simply Maya artist Gina Elerion.



Below you can see a close up of this cute image. I coloured it with Copics. The post stamp sentiments I used and the sweet cat charm are from Whiff of Joy as well, available from the 16th September 2012 as well.

I followed the new Sketch we have at Whiff of Joy Challenges you can see below...



And some more news for you... we will have a Blog Hop for you starting on next Sunday, where the DT is showing you all the new images Whiff of Joy releases this month. Join us to see all the brilliant inspiration. I am sure you don't want to miss.

Now I wish you a happy day. I will show you another preview on next Saturday.
Hugs, Karina

13 Kommentare:

Turwen hat gesagt…

Absolut süß!!!! Bin schon auf die ganzen neuen Motive gespannt!!!!

LG!

Stefanie`s Bastelecke hat gesagt…

Oh, die Karte ist absolut traumhaft geworden, das Miotiv ist herzallerliebst und deine Kombination von Papier, Blümchen & Co. machen die Karte zu einem perfekten Kunstwerk.

Liebe Grüße
Stefanie

Sue hat gesagt…

Awwww that image is adorable and you have coloured it so beautifully. I love the papers and wonderful embellishments too.

Hugs Sue

Riet hat gesagt…

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown hat gesagt…

Hi Karina, such a lovely card, I really like the colours you used and such a lot of details! Hugs Frea

bluebell-flowerwood hat gesagt…

hello love the colour of your card for the wiff of joy challange. love bluebell-flowerwood.

A Casa di Ale hat gesagt…

CIAO KARINA, SIMPATICISSOMO IL TIMBRO CHE HAI SCELTO...BELLISSIMI I COLORI

CIAO DA ALE

Lau W hat gesagt…

Oh so cute image, love cats so much ! Love the charm !!!
Your card is very nice, so much details on it, love love love it !
xxx

Brittany hat gesagt…

Lovely card, Hugs, Brittany, xx
http://www.mymagnoliacardsbybrittany.blogspot.co.uk/

PokSa hat gesagt…

Das Motiv ist ja soooo süss. Ich glaub, dass muss ich mir holen.
Und Deine Kreation ist ja sowieso der Hit.
lg Sandra

Christina C. hat gesagt…

Zuckersuess....ein wunderschoenes Halloween Kaertchen!

Melanie-Jane hat gesagt…

Cooli Halloween Charte Karina. Das Motiv hesch super schön bemalet u audie Papierwahl gfaut mer userordentlech guet.
Wünsch der ä schöne Tag.
Grüessli
Melanie-Jane

stephanne hat gesagt…

These creations you've made with these adorable WOJ images are gorgeous!!!! I've spotted your posts on the Bunny Zoe blog and thought I'd come by for a visit!!! Your work is sensational!!! I love your choice of colours and gorgeous details!! I too LOVE kitties and halloween, these new images are calling my name!!! I'm a new follower, that way, I can see your beautiful creations each and every time!!
hugs, stephanne