Mittwoch, 18. Juli 2012

Whiff of Joy Challenge # 134 - my Sketch

Hello again dear fellow crafters out there. Now we come to my second card for today, which I also made with an image from Whiff of Joy. We are starting a new challenge today at Whiff of Joy Challenges. And we have a sketch for you, a sketch I created... but first I will show you my card I made with it, using an image from the Whiff of Joy Secret Spring Kit which was Marriage related. At the moment you can preorder the Secret Fall Kit.


I coloured the image with Distress Inks. The papers are My Mind's Eye. The sentiment I used is from the same kit as the sweet image.


And here is the sketch for you. We look forward to see what you create.


Have a wonderful day now!
Hugs, Karina

10 Kommentare:

~ Jo ~ hat gesagt…

Karina this is a beautiful card. I love the image and the overall use of colors on this card give it a vintage feel! Beautiful!

Hugs,
Jo
www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com

Caroline hat gesagt…

Beautiful card Karina love the image it's adorable and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Karin hat gesagt…

What a cute card Karina, love it!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wow, this is one of thee most outstanding wedding cards ever! The softness of the whole thing really struck me, it's delightful! And then all the little elements you included, wonderful!!

Pysselbus hat gesagt…

Gorgeous card!!! Loooove all the details and the color choices!! Also loved working with you sketch - sooo much fun!

Hugs
Linda

Pysselbus hat gesagt…

Gorgeous card!!! Loooove all the details and the color choices!! Also loved working with you sketch - sooo much fun!

Hugs
Linda

Alyce Kit and Clowder hat gesagt…

Love this!!! What a great sketch..I will have to try it out. beautiful card and I love all of the detail :)

fairy454 hat gesagt…

Oh I really love your card.Beautiful

Turwen hat gesagt…

Auch wieder eine ganz, ganz liebevolle und wunderschöne Karte!!!! Großes Lob!!!!

LG!

Julie hat gesagt…

Loved your sketch for this challenge, Karina!! Your card is wonderful, what a gorgeous wedding card!! Juliexx