Freitag, 11. Mai 2012

Were We Met


Hi everyone, hope you're doing fine. The card I want to show you today is made with one of the newest fabulous images at Sweet Pea Stamps by the amazing artist ching-chou kuik's. It is called 'Were We Met'. It comes as a single stamp and is available on Plate # 203 together with three more beautiful images. 


I coloured this beautiful image with Distress Inks. The papers I used for the background are Memory Box. The Dies for the branches and the tag is Magnolia.


The lace and the little deer embellie is from my stash.


And another close-up...


Have a magical day everyone!
Hugs, Karina

6 Kommentare:

Turwen hat gesagt…

Wow! Die Karte ist echt klasse geworden!!!! Und das Motiv ist wirklich ein Traum und soooo schön coloriert und in Szene gesetzt!!!!

LG!

coops hat gesagt…

oh wow this is beautiful kariba.really stunning colours and details and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Unknown hat gesagt…

Hi Karina, ach du meine Liebe, this is drop dead gorgeous! Love the image and I'm in awe at your colouring. Hugs, Frea p.s. I have candy on my blog and would just love it if you would join in! Hugs, Frea

Unknown hat gesagt…

OMG Karina, your card is over the top gorgeous! Love your choice of colours for this fabulous image. You're a truly talented artist with your stunning colouring! Enjoy the weekend, Ira x

Unknown hat gesagt…

Karina this is just beautiful I love this image. Hugs Elaine

Marilyn hat gesagt…

Holy smokes Karina... this is jaw-dropping gorgeous! Fab-U-Lous work!