Sonntag, 25. März 2012

I HEART you

Hi my dear friends and fellow crafters. Hope you had a wonderful weekend so far. Today I want to show you a card I made with a no name stamp I already had for quite some time and never made anything out of it. Well, you know, we are four ladies, currently spending a craft weekend... woohoo... challenge ourselves from time to time. And the challenge was to create a card with this stamp. And here you can see what I made. To be honest I quite love my card. Not only that I love this shape of card... I made a gate fold card. This stamp is almost perfect for it I think... 


While opening the card you can see this cute teddy holding a big heart.


Here is a close up of the image inside...


Now I am curious what you're thinking about this creation.

Have a wonderful rest of the day and a good start into the new week!
Hugs, Karina

7 Kommentare:

Marie-Louise hat gesagt…

Fantastic card. Very clever.

mariska hat gesagt…

Oooh wat a very sweet card! It's sooo cute!

Hugs mariska

Sudha hat gesagt…

Wow awesome.Very clever.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.in/p/shop.html

Annette22 hat gesagt…

Wow Karina, die Gate Fold Karte mit dem Herz ist total klasse und das Herz in der Öffnung ist wirklich der Clou, der Verschluss und die Deko sind absolut zauberhaft

Liebe Grüße

Annette

Martina hat gesagt…

Diese Karte schaut echt spitze aus! Die urr süsse Idee. Lg Martina

Vicky hat gesagt…

Sweetie this is absolutely fantastic, love the design love how it opens to reveal the gorgeous cute image. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

coops hat gesagt…

aw this is gorgeous karina.fabulous design and i love the sweet bear and stylish colours ;D

xx coops xx