Montag, 12. März 2012

Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge # 22 - Shabby Chic

Hi my dear crafting friends. Today we have a new challenge for you over at Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenges. It was my turn to chose a theme. And I wanted, as you know I love it so much, to see:

SHABBY CHIC

Here's my card I created. I so enjoy distressing papers and playing with old lace and give my project a more shabby look with white acryl paint. 


Following some close ups of my card:


I even painted the lace, fence and the flowers with some white acrylic paint.


And I thought this postmark stamp would fit perfectly to this theme.


Indegrients of my card:
Stamp: Stampavie Gillian F Roberts - Kitty on a Swing
Colouring: Distress Inks
Papers: My Minds Eye Miss Caroline - Howdy Doody

Everything available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts;

Bunny Zoe's Crafts

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Karina

PS: Silly me... I posted this a week too early... I seem to get old... yuck... So I had to delete it again and sheduled for today. But I safed the lovely comments I already got a week ago... thank you so much!! If you think you already saw this card you know now why... :o))

4 liebe Kommentare:

  1. Oh Karina this is gorgeous! Love how you have added the paint! Hope your weekend has been a good one. Judy x
    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is really adorable. I love the brown and pink that is awesome. Postage stamp is a great addition
    Hugs
    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi Karina, love your card, gorgeous shabby chic, lovely pastel colour and I love the image too. Hugs, Frea
    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Liebe Karina, Du bastelst nicht, Du zauberst die Kärtchen.
    Bin absolut begeistert, ein Traum.

    Liebe Grüße

    Annette
    AntwortenLöschen

7 Kommentare:

coops hat gesagt…

wow,so stunning karina.gorgeous pretty colours and details and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Riet hat gesagt…

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown hat gesagt…

HI Karina, wow lovely card, I can imagine you wanted to post it quickly, it's just so pretty. Great idea the paint! Looks awesome! Hugs, Frea

Sol hat gesagt…

FAB Coloring.. Great Colors.. I love the fence.. and the structure of the paper.. Looks amazing!!.. Great Embellished! :o)

Stempelkobold hat gesagt…

Liebe Karina,
ja die Messe war wirklich inspirierend, war aber auch toll die ganzen Mädels mal zu treffen und sich nach Herzenslust übers Hobby auszutauschen :-) Deine Karte ist wie immer absolut traumhaft geworden. Ich wünsche dir einen guten Start in die neue Woche, viele liebe Grüße, Dominique

Unknown hat gesagt…

what a smashing card love the shabby chic hugs sassyx

febe hat gesagt…

Great work on the embellishments. Awesome!

trilastin for cheap