Mittwoch, 21. Dezember 2011

Crafts and Me Christmas Challenge # 66 - anything goes

Hi everyone, hope you're doing fine. We finally got some snow yesterday. The first one for this season which is really very late compaired with other years. But it seems as it will not last till Christmas which is really a pity... nothing with White Christmas this year.

Well, we have a new challenge for you at Crafts and Me Challenges. It is a special one with several prizes, and you have time until the 18th January to join us. And... we have a very easy peasy theme for you

ANYHTING GOES

Here you can see what I did... no Christmas card anymore for today. I used beautiful Clematis from the fabulous artist Janna Prosvirina. Just take a look at the other gorgeous DT creations to get some more inspirations. On the 4th January the Digi Team will show you some more inspiration. So don't miss them as well.

Here's a close up of my card. 


I am not so satisfied with the colours on my pic. In natural they are more bright and harmonic. I don't like to photograph without daylight like I had to do yesterday. But hey... we have the shortest day today, afterwards the days are getting longer again... yay!! :o))

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Karina

3 Kommentare:

Donna Mosley hat gesagt…

A stunning creation Karina, love your amazing colouring and very pretty details.

Donna x

Vicky hat gesagt…

Gorgeous card sweetie loving the image & the colours are fab hun.

Also wanted to say incase I dont get chance after today I just want to wish you & your family hun a magical christmas & all the very best for 2012 hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

coops hat gesagt…

so beautiful karina.the colours and details are fabulous and i love the image :D
have a fantastic christmas hun.

xx coops xx