Mittwoch, 26. Januar 2011

Winner of my Paper Sundaes Blog Hop Candy

Good morning everyone! Hope you have a nice week so far. You'll patiently wait to be announced the winner of my Paper Sundaes Blog Hop Candy. There were quite some participants, wow!! Thank you very much to all who joined us. As we have several goodies there will not be only one winner. Take a look at the Paper Sundae Challenge blog as well if you won one of the fabulous sweetness we give out for our one year celebration.

So here we go to announce the winner of my candy. I took the help of random.org to pick one of my entries. An it is.... 



and this is


Mail me your address to celtic.rose (at) bluewin.ch and I will send you the wonderful Sweet Pea stamp to your way. 

2 Kommentare:

Larisa hat gesagt…

Congratulations for CASSIE!!!

Cassie hat gesagt…

I am so excited! Thanks so much :D